Fiduciaries are expected to adhere to the most prudent standards on behalf of their organizations and employees. Lowery Asset Consulting assists trustees, investment committee members and plan sponsors in developing appropriate investment policies and strategies while providing the necessary compliance and due diligence an institutional fund expects. Our educational programs can be held at the request of the client or, depending on the dynamics of the portfolio or plan, at the suggested discretion of our consultants in order to improve weaknesses of the portfolio or plan.
Some of the topics that our consultants have either presented directly to fiduciaries or assisted fiduciaries in presenting to retirement plan participants have included:
- Managing Risk in your Retirement Account
- Fiduciary Best Practices for Plan Sponsors
- Your Retirement: Saving Sufficiently and Investing Properly
- Interpreting Performance Measurement Reports
- Strategic vs. Tactical Allocation Strategies
- Benefits to Alternative Investments
- Regulatory Legislative Updates of Both Federal and Local Levels – including Department of Labor, ERISA, Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
- Active vs. Passive Management
- Understanding Investment Fees
- Plan Design Solutions
- Insurance Investments – fixed vs. variable annuity products
- Understanding Fixed Income Portfolios – interest rates, market prices and bond duration
- Website Tutorials for Retirement Plan Participants
To learn more about our Fiduciary Education service, please contact Lowery today.